Friday, December 16, 2005

Potato Chip Scarf Progress Report - Halfway Point


My progress on my Potato Chip is going very slowly. I just finished the first ruffle bind off using the double crochet which was very fun and fast but it still took me a darn long time to get to this point. I am going to move up to a larger needle for the second ruffle. The pinkie peach yarn is my provisional cast on yarn so I will be casting on using it tonight I hope. The second ruffle is not going to have the furry/glittery yarn. I am going to just use Karabella Melange for the second ruffle. Cross your fingers as I hope it will be an easy cast on.... HELP! I am scared at just how much it is going to take for me to finish this one. I was able to get to the last increase row in one day but it took over a week and a halp to get to this binded off point. Dang those increases get a little thick... HUM I wonder just what I was thinking when I casted on so many. The only good thing is that I did not cast on as many as Kelly - tee hee tee hee.... her finial stitch count is going to be 1600 sts dang! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great blog. I've seen the potato chip scarves, never one with two ruffles in person.

 
At Friday, November 13, 2009 5:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home