Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Love this Scarf

I just went through my "stash" and tried to reorganize it last night and found the perfect yarn for this scarf. Of course, last night I still didn't know what I was going to do with that yarn, but after seeing this KAL today and especially seeing that Janet and Kelly are involved, I knew that it would be perfect. Just have to pick up the right circular needle today. I'll start it tonight and post a picture ASAP. Yea. . . . another project to start! Sue

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:29:00 AM, Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Hee Hee Hee... another project. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that sufferes from the cast on bug. Sue I can not wait to see what you do yours with. I alredy have a second in mind but I am working on completing projects (10) that is before I cast on one more thing... Good luck on yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home